“Adorable! Perfect place to stay in Uvita!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of B and J Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Uvita
B and J Cabins
Ranked #24 of 40 Speciality Lodging in Uvita
Los Angeles, California
“Adorable! Perfect place to stay in Uvita!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2011

I stumbled upon B & J Cabins while endlessly surfing the Internet for the perfect place to stay while in Uvita. When I saw photos of their cabins and their inexpensive rates, I knew instantly I wanted to stay there. I was slightly apprehensive though, since there were no customer reviews and very limited information online about them. I decided to take a risk, and I'm glad I did. It's an absolute hidden gem. The cabins are new, well maintained, comfortable, and offer plenty of amenities. The landscape is stunning, and there's no denying you're in the jungle. The sound of wildlife is the only thing you'll hear when you're swinging in the hammock on your porch, or hanging by the pool. The owners, Bob and Barb, are instantly likable and are always available to answer any questions you may have. They treat you like family, not patrons of their establishment. I've only been home for a couple of days, and I'm already looking forward to going back again next year.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank rungirlsl

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2011

This was my first trip to Costa Rica and it couldn't have been better. The owners, Barb and Bob, were the best! They were the friendliest people and their cabina's were so clean and cozy. Their son, Tom was awesome, too! He let me tag along with he and his friends to go surfing. Being new to the area, and surfing, I felt more comfortable than surfing by myself. The cabina's are like brand new, everything was close by like grocery stores, banks, tourist centers, restaurants, and of course...the beaches. The hospitality was superb and these people made me feel like I had known them for years! I'll be back for sure!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple