We stayed two days here on the end of our two weeks in the area. Staff were very accommodating. It offers a view of the ocean, hear the waves crashing the shore in the distance, privacy for the units as they are elevated. Your casita is a window to all that is nature. On our last night we lost count at 12 toucans in a nearby tree as they retreated to the montana for the night. Comfortable rooms, nicely appointed. The lodge offers a comp breakfast, a lounging area and a oceanview pool. For this price point you can't lose. The stairs from the parking to the lodge could be an issue for the elderly, but thats about all... thanks Thomas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature, Relaxation, Fun and Adventure that's what Costa Rica is all about!We invite you to join us at TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa, located in one of the most breathtaking regions of Costa Rica. Scattered within the rainforest paradise of Osa in Uvita, TikiVillas is a small "Balinese Style" Eco Lodge. Offering nine individual, spacious villas set on a mountainside 120 meters above the Pacific Ocean and just a short distance from the beaches at the Ballena National Park. TikiVillas is the perfect jungle and beach getaway. Couples and honeymooners can immerse themselves in our 13 acres of private rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens with close access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita