We stayed at TikiVillas for seven nights and had a wonderful time! The grounds and infinity pool are beautiful. The villas are nice, we stayed in # 5, which was extremely clean, but I think some of the amenities could be updated-not really a complaint, just me being a little picky. I love the privacy the lodge offers- we had it to ourselves almost the whole time and were able to see toucans and howler monkeys right off our balcony. If you are not open to an outdoorsy setting, this may not be the place for you. We loved it though and slept with our doors off the balcony open every night. The other reviewers are right-Richard provides amazing service and was so kind and knowledgeable; he made us feel special and we are grateful to have met him.
Some notes about the area-we did a day trip to Corcovado (arranged by Richard) and saw a lot of wildlife, including: humpback whales, scarlet macaws and squirrel monkeys. We also did a zip line excursion at Hacienda Baru (Richard again) which was a good time and were able to also see plenty of flora and fauna. The guides on both trips were very passionate and knowledgeable. We really liked the beachs at Whales Tail and the one closest to the lodge. We also had a fantastic time at a waterfall about a 10 min drive away.
Overall, it was about as close to a perfect vacay as you can get :) I miss it already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature, Relaxation, Fun and Adventure that's what Costa Rica is all about!We invite you to join us at TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa, located in one of the most breathtaking regions of Costa Rica. Scattered within the rainforest paradise of Osa in Uvita, TikiVillas is a small "Balinese Style" Eco Lodge. Offering nine individual, spacious villas set on a mountainside 120 meters above the Pacific Ocean and just a short distance from the beaches at the Ballena National Park. TikiVillas is the perfect jungle and beach getaway. Couples and honeymooners can immerse themselves in our 13 acres of private rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens with close access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa Costa Rica/Uvita