My husband and I spent 8 nights here during the first week of April 2014 for our honeymoon and could not have made a better choice of where to stay. Thomas and Cindy where very helpful and quickly responded to any of our questions before we arrived, and there are not enough nice things to say about how wonderful Pablo and Gary were once we checked in.
I am so happy that we spent our entire honeymoon here. The amenities rooms, pool and view are better than the website can capture and everyone who worked there made us feel like we were staying at the Four Seasons. The location is close to lots of activities and restaurants, we did not have a phone and it was no issue because Pablo and Gary made reservations for us for each day of the trip including ATV rides, a snorkel trip, hiking, surf lessons, kayaking, and several local restaurants. As for the restaurant, some of the best dinner of the whole trip was only steps away from our room and the breakfast was divine. The banana coladas were delicious and a lovely welcome drink that we enjoyed on our 2nd day there.
The grounds were immaculately clean and well cared for, the parking was secured, and our villa was bigger than the photos made it look. We stayed in Villa 2, which was very nice and had a great view of the ocean. The air conditioning was quiet and worked well. The only thing that wasn't the best was the mattress- it was a little stiff.
It is true that you can hear trucks on the road, but it was never distracting and doesn't take away from hearing the waves on the shore at high tide. There is a bit of a construction site below the villas but you couldn't see it from our room and we never heard them - even though we were up between 5 a.m. and 6 a.m. every morning.
Overall, if we had booked any longer than 8 nights, we would have quit our jobs and moved to Costa Rica. I would recommend TikiVillas to friends and family and I hope to return again someday.
Thank you Pabo, Gary, Cindy and Thomas!
Meredith and Hal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature, Relaxation, Fun and Adventure that's what Costa Rica is all about!We invite you to join us at TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa, located in one of the most breathtaking regions of Costa Rica. Scattered within the rainforest paradise of Osa in Uvita, TikiVillas is a small "Balinese Style" Eco Lodge. Offering nine individual, spacious villas set on a mountainside 120 meters above the Pacific Ocean and just a short distance from the beaches at the Ballena National Park. TikiVillas is the perfect jungle and beach getaway. Couples and honeymooners can immerse themselves in our 13 acres of private rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens with close access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita