“Pura Vida!”

Costa Canyoning
Ranked #4 of 19 Outdoor Activities in Uvita
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We here at Costa Canyoning are stoked to share with you an experience of a lifetime! Come descend 6 different breathtaking waterfalls down our warm tropical canyon! With over 14 years of international canyon guiding experience, we know how to get you down fun and safe! "Probably The Best waterfall tour in Costa Rica!"
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have been canyoning before and what I loved about this tour is the temperature! Experience the beauty of a canyon in shorts and a rash vest (as well as the safety harness and helmet provided of course). You will also get to abseil yourself, which is awesome. The guides were fun and professional. I traveled all over Costa Rica and Dominical was one of my favourite spots, don't miss this town or trip!

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"comfort zone"
"canyoning tour"
in 4 reviews
"felt safe the whole time"
"his brother"
in 8 reviews
"amazing experience"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We had such a fabulous experience with Carlos and the guys on our first canyoning trip ever. As scared as I was of heights, our guides made me feel so safe and confident about getting down the falls. I really appreciated their guidance. Costa Canyoning was so much fun and I highly recommend this company for an adrenaline ridden experience. Thank you Carlos for such a memorable experience!
--Jill Cochrane

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I was so afraid of this not being a good experience - I don't like water or heights - but the guys were great! They helped me with everything that I couldn't handle and gave me the confidence to do it. There were 6 of us that did this and we all have good memories. From riding up to the top of the waterfall to snacks afterwards - it was a blast.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

This was by far the best thing we did in Uvita. The guys running the tour are awesome and the canyoning is ridiculous. They gave us great recommendations for restaurants as well. All in all a MUST DO in Uvita.

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We came with a group of 6 of us and we had the best time.

Barnie (Carlos) and Juanete were great guides. Very professional, relaxing and made it a lot of fun. I wasn't sure if I could do the last waterfall because it was the steepest but they totally coached me through it. Woo hoo - thanks guys! They were also careful to advise clients when they felt that they should NOT go through certain areas...gave me confidence to see they were looking out for our safety instead of letting anyone just go wherever they felt like. All done with a smile.

They made sure that we got a lot of photos together, as couples and individually. We were there for 4 different waterfalls and even got a complimentary drink, fruit plates and chips/salsa. More than enough for everyone.

Will definitely go again!