While we did not stay at the hotel we sure did enjoy the restaurant and bar! Very nice people and superior service in the edge of a remote juggle. The property has recently and still is being renovated by own Tim Fenton and family. The property has the feel of luxury with a personal touch. The staff is beyond excellent, friendly, knowledgable. English, no problem.
The view of the Whale Tail sand bar from their mountain top lookout is the best view to be had in Uvita. A cool breeze washes this mountain top all day and the night sky is filed with stars.
The rock road is well maintained and in fact I found it fun. Who wants to be on a paved highway when in the jungle!
If your looking for that special home for retirement or just a get-a-way Tim will be more than happy to show you the properties near by. His legal and major resort management background offers a local view of properties and opportunities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is dramatically located on a bluff overlooking Ballena Marina Park, the pacific coast and Cano Island, This national park includes the largest coral reef on the pacific side of Costa Rica. This wildlife sanctuary protects different species of whales and dolphins together with other marine life. We can offer you the best of both worlds: rich rainforest combined with abundant marine life. Walk into the "green world" of immense biodiversity right on your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Vista Ballena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whales & Dolphins Ecolodge Hotel Uvita
- Whales And Dolphins Ecolodge
- Vista Ballena Hotel Costa Rica/Uvita