The view is this places best feature, the food was good but nothing special, service was attentive and friendly. You can't get there without a 4 wheel drive vehicle. I'd go again if with others but wouldn't make a special trip to go there on my own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vista Ballena hotel, perched in the hills of Costa Rica's wild southern coast, is more than a tropical resort. Here, in the world's most ecologically diverse setting, you will discover nature's hidden treasures and sustenance for the soul. Our 20 room hotel is set high among the mountainous jungles of Costa Ballena. Enjoy exquisite views of the “Whale’s Tail” sandbar as it extends into the warm ocean waters and witness humpback whales cresting as they pass. Surrounded by lush rainforest and pristine coral-lined beaches, Vista Ballena is a place of solace and discovery in an otherwise untouched land. Paradise after all, is not just a destination, it is what stirs inside us when we set our eyes on the sublime wonders and wisdom of the natural world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Vista Ballena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whales & Dolphins Ecolodge Hotel Uvita
- Whales And Dolphins Ecolodge
- Vista Ballena Hotel Costa Rica/Uvita