“Treat Yourself!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mia Bella Spa & Boutique - CLOSED

Mia Bella Spa & Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a spa/boutique . specializing in skincare in waxing. We offer glycolic treatments, Microdermabrasion, oxygen facial. waxing and tanning . we also have massage and chiroprator work on Mondays and Tuesday. The boutique parts is small retail of unique jewerly, and quality skincare.
Thousand Oaks, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Treat Yourself!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

Mia Bella Spa & Botique is a wonderful place for an Amazing facial, Ingrid is so sweet and you will feel relaxed from the moment you walk through the door, she's done such a great job I love her products and I look forward to visiting again next time I'm in Uvita CR

Visited September 2013

Uvita, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“New York City spa facial in Costa Rica.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

Ingrid is amazing. I moved here from New York City and her facials are the same (if not better!) as you would get in any fancy spa there except less expensive and she spends more time with you. The products she uses are wonderful and my super sensitive always feels great when I leave!

Visited September 2013
Dominical, Costa Rica
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing Facial!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

I've been several times for a facial, and it has always been amazing! From the relaxing aromas of the salon, to the complimentary head, hand, and feet massage, getting a facial here is one of the highlights of my month. If you live in the area, or are just visiting and in need of a relaxing treatment, come here. My skin is usually on the sensitive side, but I never feel pain or sensitivity once I receive a facial by Ingrid - just a refreshing glow. She has the training and expertise to compete with the most recognized salons in the USA. Don't miss out!

Visited October 2013
uvita
“Great back wax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

The lady spent much time on me. I am quite hairy and she never complained once. I will go back again if she will allow me.
Thanks. Ingrid