This review is long over due. Stayed at Rancho Pacifico last month with my girlfriend and parents, and everything was amazing. We were fortunate enough to stay in the three bedroom villa with the kind of view you can't accurately portray with words. I have never been to a hotel with a kinder staff. Nothing I can put here will be able to explain how wonderful our trip was. Sure it's far from San Jose, and up a rough dirt road, but it turkey is paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita