I just returned from my first stay at Rancho Pacifico. I will return often.
The pictures on the RP website are beautiful but they can't begin to explain what you will experience here.
Olman, the RP manager, and I sat together when I arrived. Olman welcomed me as one of his family. He was always smiling, offering suggestions for tours and asking what he and his team could do for me.
Alex, the head chef, has a gift for excellent cuisine. He combines that with his passion for pleasing people and delivers a unique experience.
Each four course dinner was a work of art. One night Alex returned from the dock with a just caught Red Snapper. The meal was something I have never experienced before.
The guests of RP, some on their honeymoon came together as a family to enjoy this meal, tours and stimulating conversation.
As a solo traveler I was not sure this setting would be right for me. I was assured that RP hosts many solo travelers and that I would be comfortable. I agree.
Vivian is the manager of the spa, a very special person with a gift. On my first full day at RP Vivian and I discussed what I would like to accomplish in my stay.
I had booked the spa package. It is difficult to say what procedure was the best but my choices are, the aromatherapy, hot stone and any one of the Ultimate pachages.
The spa itself sits on the side of the mountain with a view of the ocean. Wow!
The owners of RP, Garrison and Silvia, have created a very special experience in an absolutely beautiful setting. Pictures and words can't begin to explain this experience.
You need to see for yourself. Once you e mail or call RP you begin to be drwan into this special experience.
Find out for yourself. Go!
Paul M sole traveler, 54 Tampa, FL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita