My fiancée and I were looking for a very special place to enjoy a pre-Holiday private retreat. Being from Costa Rica, we did not know about Rancho Pacifico until we saw it mentioned on one of our most popular TV features called 7 Stars – as one of Costa Rica’s 7 best hotels. They said it had the most spectacular view in our country and that it was the most exclusive hotel in Costa Rica - that attracts many celebrity guests. It all sounded fabulous so we decided to go.
We were amazed at every aspect of Rancho Pacifico from the moment we arrived. We even loved the access road that takes you through the most breath-taking primary rainforest you can imagine. We have both traveled extensively in Costa Rica and thought we had seen everything. But when we were at Rancho Pacifico we realized that what we saw on TV was 100% right – everything we experienced was in a whole new class.
When we arrived there was a famous European entertainer there and we heard that some very prominent figures from the U.S. had recently left. I have to admit I was excited that those kind of people come to my country and love Rancho Pacifico – it just adds to the atmosphere.
But at the same time, RP is completely relaxed and not pretentious. All guests are treated equally – we felt like we were the most important people who have ever been there!
Our days at RP passed much too quickly and it was hard to say good-bye to the magic you find there. The spectacular environment, the sense of privacy, and the interaction with other interesting guests make it absolutely unique. And the staff, as so many guests have said, is without doubt, second to none. Everyone who works there is Costa Rican – and are dedicated to your complete satisfaction. You can feel how proud they are to be part of what they call the RP family.
RP has everything going for it – the location, the staff, the food (unbelievable!) and the spa (there is really nothing like it – it’s like a dream). It certainly isn’t a budget hotel – but with all you get we found it to be like a bargain. It’s impossible to imagine anyone not being satisfied beyond their highest expectations at Rancho Pacifico.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita