I love the views and sunset. You can see a spectacular pacific ocean sunset. This is a very relaxing hotel, great rooms and very good food.
The pool is awesome and in all the surround of the hotel you feel the Costa Rica experience: nature, sun and sea. My room also was great. The only thing that it was missing was the coffee maker in my room. But since the breakfast and coffee was great, I did´n notice a lot.
Anyway, I think it was little bit expensive comparatively with other option in the country. But if you want to go to Ballena zone or Playa Uvita, you can confidently stay in this great hotel.
Definitely I can recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Resort Cristal Ballena is located in the midst of its own 12-hectare grounds, very close to the unique "Marino Ballena" Marine National Park and mountains covered in rainforest. The hotel features 14 Junior Suites, 3 Master Suites, along with 2 Family suites. Due to its excellent location, our guests can enjoy breathtaking ocean views from the big balcony. Our stylish, spacious Suites are equipped with four-poster bed, AC, ceiling fan, WLan, TV, telephone, minibar, safe, coffee maker and hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cristal Ballena Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Cristal Ballena Osa Peninsula
- Cristal Ballena Boutique Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Uvita