We were looking forward to the many walks and trails at this lodge. However, we were shown to a double room that was nothing like those shown on the web site, and was so uninviting that we left, in spite of having prepaid for four nights.
Unlike the photos, the room:
- was not roomy - it was almost filled by two double beds
- was not airy and filled with light
- did not have a large balcony - it had a small, dark balcony with a bench and rocker
- did not have a walkout to a nice patio with a hammock
- did not have a table nor any chairs. Going back to the room after dinner the choice would be to sit on the bed or lie on the bed.
We were not looking for luxury, just comfort. This room was so uninviting that we decided immediately not to stay.
The room was very overpriced. We have stayed in much roomier, better furnished, better situated rooms around Costa Rica for at least 1/3 less than we were charged for this sad double.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking