This hotel was in general ok. If you are interested in other things than just bathing, you should perhaps pick a hotel closer to the old part of Sozopol. We spent most of the time in the old part, which meant we had to walk quite a lot back and forth. If you mainly want to just lay in the sunshine and swim in the water, I would recommend Hotel Hera.
- The last part of the road leading to the hotel (~100 m) is unlit and fairly trafficated. This felt unsafe and dangerous, especially during night.
- The breakfast was quite bad. The yoghurt and some of the bread was the only thing edible.
- No wi-fi on the 4th floor during our stay.
- Safety boxes in the reception instead of in the rooms. Only a minor hassle though.
- Close to the beach.
- Friendly reception.
- Clean rooms.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Hera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.