I stayed for a weekend in July 2013 and will definitely consider it for my next stay in Sozopol! Compared to another hotel in Sozopol I've used ('Kalithea') this one is way better at a relatively same price.
1. Location: Perfect, on 1st line, right at the southern fortress wall. Getting to the hotel by car is an adventure because of the narrow paved streets and many tourists walking around but this is so with every hotel in the Old Town.
2. Rooms: Large, clean and stylishly decorated; a table with armchairs in the room, another table with chairs on the balcony; a flat-screen TV. The bathroom was surprisingly spacious, with a shower cabin. Our room was with a breathtaking view over the gulf and at night you could hear the sound of the waves splashing onto the shore... fantastic!
3. Food & Restaurant: breakfast could be better and more diverse. Restaurant is great, right on the fortress wall. There is a 20% discount for hotel guests which is helpful because prices are a little higher (to give an idea, salads are in the 10-13 lv. range)
4. Facilities: Parking is available near the hotel but is difficult to use because of its location on a paved hill.
5. Staff: All friendly and very helpful!
Will recommend getting a sea-view room, you'll not regret paying the additional price!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.