Chateau Mcely is an incredible place. It has been renovated very tastefully, and sits in extensive grounds which are already pleasant and will only improve as the landscaping matures.
There are numerous spa treatments and facilities available, but book in advance to avoid disappointment during busy times.
Make sure you get up onto the observation deck at some point during your trips: you'll get a breathtaking view of the surrounding area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the 2008 World Travel Awards, Chateau Mcely was voted the “World’s Leading Green Hotel.” It is situated in the midst of the St. George Forest, high on a hill with breath-taking vistas, just an hour’s drive from the centre of Prague and in the heart of old Central Europe. This former rural manor of the Thurn-Taxis aristocracy is a place of magical wonder, with positive healing energy, a long history, and with a family atmosphere and personal attention to so many details that it literally guarantees its guests a balance of body, mind and spirit. Limousine service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chateau Mcely reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Mcely Hotel Mcely
- Chateau Mcely Prague
- Chateau Mcely Hotel Prague