“Lovely setting”

Pub J.F. Kennedy
Ranked #31 of 37 Restaurants in Wimereux
Cuisines: Bar, French, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Lovely setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

Wonderful to be so close to the sea sipping Pastis - only wish there was something like this in England!!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Karon W

France
“I'd eat here again!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

A cold evening in the summer of 2013 does not make one want to give a seaside restaurant a great review. But, this place was ok. The food was well cooked and good value. What took this place above the average was the extremely nice, cheerful and helpful young waitress. She steadied my table with a folded beer mat and managed to get me a crepe when, after she had told me that I was too late, she saw the disappointment on my face. Worth her weight in gold.

• Visited June 2013
Wales
“Oh dear a very off night”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

The last night of our holidays to France we also go for a meal in the Pub J F K and to be fair to them we've never had a bad meal until last week.....Hubby ordered mussels as he always does and I ordered steak - I was told they had ran out of steak - ok so obviously had been busy so I went for the cheese omlette. Before the meal came waitress forgot our beers and then served the meal with no bread and no dish for the mussel shells. We started to eat and the couple next to us mentioned that their mussels were not cooked enough and were sending them back - they were locals and said we should check ours. On closer inspection ours werent either so we asked for ours to go back and fair enough the took them away and replaced them but the new dish were still a bit undercooked. But my cheese omlette was so bland I had to ask if there was cheese in it - and the waitress forgot our wine,,,, We did say at the end of the meal we had been very disappointed especially with the mussells, next time in Wimereux we will give JFK another chance I do hope its better,

• Visited April 2013
Sawbridgeworth
“Nice meal and not too expensive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Good food at a reasonable price and really attentive and fast service. Full restaurant on a Saturday afternoon, always a good sign. Food quality good, nice wines.

Visited April 2013
“Good Food, Good View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2013

Odd opening times in the winter but worth a visit. In the summer Wimereux is bustling with activity and JFK is right on the seafront in among the action.

Serves English and French food, not expensive. Not a place to learn French though as a lot of English day trippers can be found there eating outside under cover.

Tends to be very busy as it is quite a popular restaurant.

• Visited February 2013