All reviewsstayed hereconcertfeezenithbathroom
Reviewed 23 November 2015

I did stop over for Customer's visit in the area. it is a very clean and simple hotel. But my stay was comfortable. Simple breakfast, continental style. For Budget hotel a good choice. I'll return surely on next occasion.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank JodyBonny
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

The location may seem not so, but in a while you will find your self few meters away from culture, pretty good restaurants and beautiful park just 10min walk.

The hotel as such offers outstanding service culture and great feeling within a stay here

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2015

Well appointed hotel, comfortable rooms and very clean.

Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was standard continental - lots of choice and good quality.

No restaurant or room service in the hotel which I thought strange but you can order different foods in a jar which are heated up and you can collect from reception.

WiFi strength was very poor when I was there - it was not possible to watch streaming video.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2015 via mobile

Kyriad was a great hotel, we stayed for 1 night because it was so close and handy to zenith.. very friendly staff and most of them spoke English which I found very good.. . would definitely recommend this hotel if you are going to a concert.. there is a tram stop about 1 mile away which is very handy to go to the city centre. .

After the concert it was about 11.30pm myself and my Girlfriend were hungry. . The hotel had no food or even a sweet machine. . The nearest places for food were closed.. so we got a taxi to another Mc Donalds which was open.. the lad who was working that night in the hotel a young lad was very helpful spoke no english but he translated on his phone.. he wrote out our order in french and ordered a taxi for us..

TAXIS!!!

Stay away from them Rip off.. we were about 10min in the taxi and the meter was on.. cost us €35..

Overall very friendly staff and good location for a concert

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed here in April, 2014 for 3 nights and found this hotel to be very comfortable. The room was of good size with modern comfortable furnishing. There's a big mall right across from it and a tram stop taking you the center of Nantes in 15 minutes. The breakfast was very good with a wide variety of fresh fruits, cheese, viennoieserie, bread, hot drinks, freshly squeezed juice, and eggs. Highly recommended, good value for money.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple