“Airline Crew”
Review of Hotel Christine

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Landstuhl
Hotel Christine
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Landstuhl
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I've stayed here a lot on layovers it's a great hotel in a great location. The rooms are clean with English tv. They offer a complimentary breakfast which is excellent. The last time I stayed here I had a room with a balcony which I really enjoyed. The staff is friendly as well:). Your also very close to the train station which is right around the corner. The Cockpit Lounge has great food & atmosphere.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Currently here on business. Great long term suites. Great view from the terrace. The breakfasts are great, whether you are eating on the go, or have time to sit for a minute or two. Friendly staff too

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2014

The staff at this hotel are so incredibly helpful and the rooms were very comfortable. I stayed In the portion of the hotel that has the bar/lounge called the Cockpit and enjoyed some really lovely wine one evening at this bar. The bathrooms are quite generous in size and I loved the shower - plenty of hot water and pressure. The location is very convenient since it is at one end of the Main Street and next to a wonderful antique store run by a lovely woman who had some great items to buy. My only complaint is that there is no fresh fruit at breakfast but otherwise there is little I could fault. The breakfast has some nice options and I never left hungry.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 December 2013

A very nice place to stay in the Landstuhl area. Lots of US military here since it is very close to Ramstein Air Base. The rooms are reasonably spacious, especially by Europe standards. However they are what I would consider "German efficient" since there is not a lot of extra amenities. The beds are a bit on the hard side, though not terrible. The bathrooms are reasonably sized and well appointed. On site breakfast is very good. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This hotel has a full breakfast. Short walk to train and shopping. Sanders coffee shop and bakery nearby. A reasonable cab fare to Ramstein. Bus to Ramstein or K town. Hotel Bar has great burgers. We had a suite across from main building. Room to work and write.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The Hotel Christine is a great hotel. I have stayed here twice now and I will be returning again soon. The rooms are a good size and always very clean and comfortable - the bathrooms are hands down amazing (the water temperature and pressure in the showers is pretty spectacular). The hotel staff are always welcoming and helpful. I have had several meals at the hotel restaurant/bar, The Cockpit Lounge, and have always enjoyed my food, whether it was a traditional German meal or more "American." The restaurant staff are also welcoming and friendly. There are plenty of other restaurants within walking distance, too. A full breakfast is offered every morning with many options: eggs cooked to order and more traditional German offering of deli meats and breads.

I have not stayed anywhere else in the area and really do not see the need to stray from my home away from home.

Room Tip: I do not think there is a bad room - some have balconies which is a nice bonus. There is an active b...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I've stayed at the Christine 3 times now and it is better each time. Rooms are small, extremely clean and comfortable. Staff is the best. Complimentary breakfast is outstanding. Bar & Restaurant are great. Other restaurants within short walk if you want to change it up a bit. This last stay we asked if there was a conference room we could use. The owner set us up (short notice) in their conference room (detached from main hotel building) and there was no charge. We had a teleconference with our folks in the states with no problem at all. Room was large with ample seating and ready for any kind of meeting you could imagine. Even though there are hotels closer to my work location there, I will always stay at the Christine - and highly recommend it for anyone else with business in Landstuhl or Ramstein Air Base.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Landstuhl
Schloss Hotel Landstuhl
#1 of 8 in Ramstein-Miesenbach
Hotel Heymann
Hotel Heymann
#1 of 21 in Kaiserslautern

Been to Hotel Christine? Share your experiences!