“nothing spectacular”
Review of Andreas Stube

Andreas Stube
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Landstuhl
Cuisines: German
Description: It's a very charming little Gasthaus that i went to a lot, and every meal i ever had was exquisite, and they make everything fresh. Definitely a Gasthaus to visit when in Landstuhl.
Reviewed 16 July 2012

My food was good, another person's was okay, and the third was quite disappointed. The service was certainly pleasant, if very inattentive. The tiny dining room is pleasant and bright, but the acoustics are terrible. A table on the other side of the room was enjoying itself thoroughly, and every time they'd start laughing, we would have to pause our conversation for the duration.

I would give them another chance, but the area has so much good to offer I wouldn’t hesitate to go elsewhere.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

Andreas Stube has been my brother's choice of restaurants both times he was in Landstuhl. After my first introduction years ago, I fell in love too! Andreas is so delicious, I can't stop saying "Yum!" I want to go back every day. In addition to all the wonderful schnitzel selections, I ordered the daily special a couple of times. After being thrilled with the specials twice in a row, I don't know that I would order off the menu again. Both were pork schnitzel, the first with a red bell pepper sauce, the other with some kind of chopped bacon, mushrooms and hollandaise sauce, called Schnitzel "Rustica" mit Frischen Speck Champignons--all so good, I wanted everyone to try, but didn't want to give up a bite!
Karin, the owner, hostess, and waitress, quickly becomes your friend. She's very kind, speaks good English for us American, single-language speakers! The service is good, as is the wine. I know everyone comments on the beer, and if I have to drink beer, I could probably down one here, but the house wines are more to my liking, and always good.
If you don't try Andreas, you'll be missing out on the best, most authentic German dining experience you can find in Landstuhl!

1  Thank NOLALady-1
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Andreas Stube is one of those restaurants that every time we go there we ask ourselves why we don't go more often. It is kind of out of the way, being on a small side street a block uphill from the Alte Markt, but if you find it you will like it. The restaurant itself is small and cozy and the owners are friendly and helpful if you don't speak German. My only complaint is that the menu is small by German standards, but this may be because of the size of the kitchen. The food, on the other hand, has always been delicious and the prices are right.

1  Thank Thomas L
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Familiy drive, and with very freindly staff. Nice to sit down for a cold and refreshing Karlsberg (no it´s not a typo)

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Nice family run restaurant. The owners were very nice and friendly. The food was very good. The jagersnitzel was fantastic it came with a salad and home style potatoes. The Paulaner Hefe-WeiBbeir was very good. Will definitely go here again.

2  Thank jwmerrell