We spent 6 days in the hotel. The food was excellent. Since we had a problem with the reservation we had a chance to see nearly all the room types on site. It is very we'll fit for a family with kids. Lots of swimming pools and nice access to the beach.
All in all one of the best all included hotels I' ve been to in the last years.
The only cons which are minor, were the entertainment team which was OK and the Chinese restaurant . Apparently they either serve food from a very unknown province in China or the cook have never eaten Chinese food. The staff is extremely friendly, we forgot our camera in the room just to get it back by mail. Very high standard of service. Waiting to get back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Side Resort & Spa is one of the best hotels in Crete; it combines affordable holidays in luxurious settings, natural gardens, all under the sea breeze of the Aegean Sea. Friendly staff, great accommodation, attention to detail; all these ensure a memorable holiday to all of our guests. Sea Side Resort & Spa is a great way to spend your Greek holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sea Side Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Side Hotel Agia Pelagia
- Sea Side Resort And Spa
- Sensimar Sea Side Hotel
- Sea Side Resort & Spa Crete/Agia Pelagia