The only way to describe this hotel is fantastic. The quality of food was outstanding - we've stayed at many 5* hotels, but the food here topped it. There is a great range; salads, vegetarian, fresh fish and meat on the grill, as well as a Cretan corner. All food is very fresh and all prepared on site. Georgios, the Food & Beverage Manager, introduced us to many of the Cretan specialities, all of which were delicious! He ensured our holiday was all we hoped for and he was certainly a highlight of our time at the Seaside Resort & Spa.
Our room was amazing - we stayed in room 89 and the views were outstanding; looking out over the rock and out to sea, we've never had a more dramatic view. The faciltities are great - we preferred the smaller, quieter pool, which again had oustanding views.
Overall - a great holiday, where the service we recieved absolutely made the holiday. Thanks very much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Side Resort & Spa is one of the best hotels in Crete; it combines affordable holidays in luxurious settings, natural gardens, all under the sea breeze of the Aegean Sea. Friendly staff, great accommodation, attention to detail; all these ensure a memorable holiday to all of our guests. Sea Side Resort & Spa is a great way to spend your Greek holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp and LoveHolidays so you can book your Sea Side Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Side Hotel Agia Pelagia
- Sea Side Resort And Spa
- Sensimar Sea Side Hotel
- Sea Side Resort & Spa Crete/Agia Pelagia