Beautiful hotel - with stunning views. Must be made aware that it is very hilly with lost of steps and climbs. Lots of rooms have small swimming pools individually or shared. Food was good but after 2 weeks gets repetitive. Very little in the area with a 30 minute walk to agia pelagia itself. Watch out for staff dashing about on scoters and cars as its so hilly. Probably a week is long enough certainly recommended it for that long. The staff were great and pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Side Resort & Spa is one of the best hotels in Crete; it combines affordable holidays in luxurious settings, natural gardens, all under the sea breeze of the Aegean Sea. Friendly staff, great accommodation, attention to detail; all these ensure a memorable holiday to all of our guests. Sea Side Resort & Spa is a great way to spend your Greek holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sea Side Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Side Resort And Spa
- Sea Side Hotel Agia Pelagia
- Sensimar Sea Side Hotel
- Sea Side Resort & Spa Crete/Agia Pelagia