I stayed at Pepy's for a week with mu elderly parents and my 2 year old son 'Gus' . Needless to say there was quite a span of ages but we were ALL very happy at Nymphes. We had no car, so Pepy took us into Heraklion one day to do sgopping and myself and Gus shared a lovely meal with Pepy and family. The views are astonishing and this is one of the most tranquil places I have stayed. Thanks Pepy for your great hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In 5000m2 area of natural beauty, 20km. from Heraklion, upon the hill, lies the complex of 10 luxury family apartments, all facing the Sea, with swimming pool, Internet and Wi-Fi free, AC, fully equipped kitchen, bathrobes, slippers, swimming pool towels, satellite TV, sport channels, direct dial phone, safe deposit box. Fresh fruits and a bottle of Cretan wine, bottled water, bath supplies and flowers upon arrival, CD and DVD, PC, FAX, printer upon request free ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and LoveHolidays so you can book your Nymphes Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nymphes Luxury Apartments Hotel Agia Pelagia
- Nymphes Luxury Apartments Agia Pelagia
- Nymphes Luxury Apartments Crete/Agia Pelagia