Spiros-Soula Family Hotel & Apartments
US$133
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Irida Apartments(Agia Pelagia)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$57
Andys Plaza(Agia Pelagia)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Bar/Lounge
Belvedere Hotel Agia Pelagia(Agia Pelagia)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$53
  • Pool
Happy Cretan Suites(Agia Pelagia)
US$139
  • Breakfast included
Bellevue Village(Agia Pelagia)
Joanna Hotel(Agia Pelagia)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfamily running the hotelamazing hostsrelaxing vacationmini marketcar hirestunning viewspizzalygariacreteaccommodationtaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Very old rooms needing urgent need of renovation (even the bed covers are from the 70's).

Staff very friendly and try their best (breakfast is good also), but still staying in an environment like this can ruin your holiday.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank auteur
Reviewed 23 June 2013

We stayed here for four nights and were happy to find the hotel in a quiet and beautiful environment. It is away from the busy city center, but nonetheless very easy to access using public transport. Bus stops are very close to the hotel and you also have different beaches in walking distance. But if you decide to spend a day at the pool, the hotel offers you everything you need, making it unnecessary to leave. Also there is a mini-market, providing a lot of different products.
The service at the hotel is really excellent! Very nice and friendly people who will gladly help you out with any directions or information you might need. You can enjoy the hospitality and the sociable atmosphere while enjoying an excellent meal that is prepared with the greatest care and served to you in copious amounts.
The rooms are very clean and have their own balcony with a wonderful view of the sea. If you are looking for a relaxing stay in Crete and a location that allows you to travel in many different directions, this is most certainly a place to consider!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Evelyne1991
Reviewed 22 June 2013

This hotel is off the beaten path a bit. I recommend renting a car so you can get around. If you want peaceful and relaxing, this is your place! Immediately after booking this hotel I received a confirmation email offering help booking a cab/rental car from the airport and directions to the hotel. I received another email from them on the day of arrival to let me know they were expecting my small group and couldn't wait to greet us. We were not disappointed. I have never received such warm and friendly hospitality at a hotel before. We arrived at nearly midnight and were greeted with a friendly smile, warm welcome, and shots of raki. Jiorgos indulged us with his father's homemade wine. The kitchen was long closed and we asked if there were food around. Jiorgos spoke with his brother and offered us Greek salads that were delicious. After more wine, we were helped to our room. This family knows how to do it right! The room was simple, but exactly what we needed. The view and atmosphere were incredible. My friends and I had plans to travel the island and stay in other locations. We missed Spiros-Soula so much that we went back for our final night. I would venture to say we had the most relaxing night/day of my life just hanging out by the pool eating, drinking, and being merry. The food is delish! My friends and I ordered a ton of items from the menu including tzatziki, fried zucchini, fried calamari, bbq gyro, seafood spaghetti, chicken risotto, veggie penne, fresh lemonade, mixed fruit juices. All was delish! The hospitality here cannot be beat. The price would be hard to beat as well! This family will bend over backwards to ensure you have a pleasurable stay. I highly recommend you stay at this hotel! I would love to stay there again if ever I have the opportunity!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank hodges019
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We stayed at Spiros-Soula for our first 2 nights of our holiday in Crete. We arrived in the middle of the night and had no trouble finding the place with the directions given. We were glad to be out of the city and woke up to beautiful surroundings. We were given excellent suggestions for swimming and hiking ideas and the food was great. We could have spent more time here if we were not otherwise booked in other areas of Crete. No complaints!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank K_A_Rowley
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We originally booked the Spiros-Soula Hotel for 1 night as a stop over on our trip throughout Crete. Once we found our way we were pleasantly surprised how beautiful the hotel and the location was. It was away from any busy roads, had a great view from the room and the pool/ lounge area was wonderful. The whole Spiros-Soula family was so friendly and took really good care of us and made us feel truly welcome. We were sad to leave the next morning and wished we could have stayed longer (if we hadn't prebooked other hotels we would have). The room was clean, the bathroom and shower was huge compared to other hotels we've stayed in, and our stay was relaxing. The breakfast was 5 Euro and it was cooked to order by Mrs. Spiros-Soula. The greek yoghurt was the best! Highly recommend this hotel for a realxing vacation.

Room Tip: don't use google maps to find your way to the hotel, it is too confusing. make sure to follow directions from Jianis that he will e-mail or check the hotel's web site.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple