My partner and I recently stayed here and were not disappointed. We arrived to a warm greeting after a long flight and was shown to our clean comfortable room. Yiannis cooks the most amazing fresh, tasty food. We ate here alot and were never bored as there is lots of choice. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful, we loved sitting outside with a hot cup of coffee and waking up in the sunshine. It was quiet and relaxed chilling out by the pool and we liked being away from the hustle and bustle. We really loved Agnes, she made our holiday as she is warm, kind and attentive. If we come back to Cete we will be staying at Spiros Soula.
My only criticism is that the beds were a little to hard for my liking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spiros-Soula apartments offer everybody the opportunity to spend their holidays under the Cretan sun. We are located in Lygaria, only 18klm away from Heraklion City 20 from the airport. All of our rooms are full-furnished with a kitchenette, a fridge, a bathroom with a shower, and either a balcony or a terrace. Our hotel is appropriate for family vacations or big companies. You can enjoy your vacation under the Greek sun with the view of the Mediterranean sea. Our Restaurant,you can enjoy a Cretan breakfast around the swimming-pool and taste our Greek specialties for lunch and dinner. You will appreciate our food cooked in Cretan oil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spiros-Soula Family Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spiros Soula Apartments Heraklion
- Spiros-Soula Family Hotel & Apartments Crete/Agia Pelagia