Rozmari
Hotel Petra(Agia Galini)
US$74
US$60
  • Pool
Hotel Glaros(Agia Galini)(Great Value!)
US$72
Lenikos Resort(Agia Galini)
Palazzo Greco(Agia Galini)
Avra Hotel(Agia Galini)
Hotel Astoria(Agia Galini)
Hotel Gioma(Agia Galini)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Sky Beach(Agia Galini)
  • Beachfront
Neos Ikaros(Agia Galini)
Hotel Areti(Agia Galini)
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Everything at the Rozmari was excellent from the kind and helpful hosts, the furnishings and cleanliness of the rooms to the fantastic home cooked breakfast. We could not fault this lovely little Hotel. You will not find better value for money in the whole of Greece.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Janet E
Reviewed 28 September 2013

The word impeccable fully applies to this hotel.
It is located in a nice quiet street, the rooms are spacious and spotlessly clean. And I really wish my flat was up to that standard of cleanness.
The breakfast is a dream come true, since it consists mostly of delicious pastry. I really regret spending only a week there, because I did not have enough time to taste each and every sample. Though I did ask for some recipes to take home.
But what made my stay so special was the hospitality of the hotel's owners. And my deepest gratitude goes to them for making me feel truly at home.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Tatiana_121170
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

I can't add anything to all the other reviewers, such an amazing owner and staff.
The hotel is very small with 6 rooms, all with nice sea view.
The room is very compact but nice with modern design.
The location is good as well, few minutes walk to everything important, and a small supermarket is within a minute walk.
Breakfast was just delicious, with all sort of home made deserts.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Eliran S
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My husband and I stayed at Rozmari staying 3 nights, a few weeks ago, and it was a delightful experience from the first minute to the last. We arrived very late at night, probably around 11 pm. The hosts were waiting for us, and our host had saved us a parking spot and moved our car for us, and then immediately gave us glasses of fresh orange juice and slices of cake. Saying we could do all the paperwork the next day, they just gave us keys and helped us get into the room. Our room was lovely, tasteful and modern, with a beautiful fully blooming orchid plant on the desk. The next morning, breakfast was an eye-opening smorgasbord. Great coffee, which is saying something in Greece, which is a country that considers Nescafe coffee. I am including photos of the breakfast offerings: Greek yogurt, honey, fresh fruit and bread of course, but the amazing assortment of home-baked cakes, custards, delicate omelettes... I think it would be impossible to try everything the hostess cooks and bakes, even with an extended stay, and she told me that wherever she can she substitutes with olive oil, for a heart-happy alternative, and everything I tried was delicious. I never had to ask for a second cup of coffee before it was offered. When I did ask the host to recommend a laundry nearby, he immediately said, "we will do it", and by the end of the day, our laundry was clean, dry, folded and back in our room. At the end of our stay, my husband had to ask them to charge us for doing our laundry! And they wouldn't charge us! Our last day, at check-out, the hostess gave us two parting gifts, a small bottle of olive oil and a small box of chocolates. This hotel has no pool, no bar. But it is a short walk to either the Agia Galini beach or the town center. And the loveliest hosts, who were incredibly hospitable and kind.

Room Tip: Every room faces the sea, and every room has a nice balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Familywith2teenagers
Reviewed 3 June 2013

It was a very pleasant experience to stay here. We made last minute bookings to this place and I was wondering if it would go right. I must say I went there twice for 2 nights and 3 days in 10 days. I felt home when I was there. Owners are very kind and pleasant. Almost everything in the breakfast is home made and a huge variety of greek food. It is very close to the second last bus stop, very close to the beach. Its very clean and owner put a lot of efforts to keep it clean. I was pleasantly surprised to see even my jacket and t-shirt neatly kept on a hanger in a closet when I came back after day long trip. Strongly recommended for families and couples. Nektarie is very kind and generous.
Thank you guys!! Cheers!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends