We really enjoyed our stay here. The food was fantastic! Staff were friendly, especially Cleo-The management not so much. We had a smelly room, due to drainage problems in the bathroom, management got it sorted out straight away but when we asked for room fragrance they said that the two they have were being used! For such a hotel you would expect they could have thought of something... initiative?!?
Lots to do in Santorini: volcano boat ride, red, white and black beaches, near old port-fantastic fish restaurants-, enjoy the sunsets, Oia town, Thira...
Our pictures look much like the ones you see in holiday brochures. Santorini is a must!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grace Santorini, of Grace Hotels Group, is an exclusive luxury boutique hotel in a spectacular location high on the Caldera. It has been designed to integrate perfectly with its unique environment and offers 180 degrees unobstructed views. From its setting on the exclusive Imerovigli hillside in northwest Santorini, guests can enjoy the famed Aegean sunsets over the Cyclades. This graceful property with its individually styled suites and bedrooms appeals to those seeking the ultimate romantic escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grace Santorini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Grace Imerovigli
- Hotel Santorini Grace
- Grace Santorini Hotel Imerovigli