We were staying in Fira but came for dinner and were really impressed. The view is staggering (the best in santorini as its totally uninterupted) and we were one of only 5 tables seated in prime spot. The food isn't cheap, but our meal was the same price as a good meal in London and for the view its worth it. Recommend the lamb starter. Only low points are the long walk to the hotel which isn't signposted and there lack of desserts (only a choice of 2!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grace Santorini, of Grace Hotels Group, is an exclusive luxury boutique hotel in a spectacular location high on the Caldera. It has been designed to integrate perfectly with its unique environment and offers 180 degrees unobstructed views. From its setting on the exclusive Imerovigli hillside in northwest Santorini, guests can enjoy the famed Aegean sunsets over the Cyclades. This graceful property with its individually styled suites and bedrooms appeals to those seeking the ultimate romantic escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, MrandMrsSmith, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Grace Santorini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Grace Imerovigli
- Hotel Santorini Grace
- Grace Santorini Hotel Imerovigli