“Trip of a Lifetime!”

Grace Santorini Hotel
Ranked #22 of 50 Hotels in Imerovigli
Reviewed 30 June 2013

This was the most memorable trip of my life (and I travel a ton)! I stayed at Grace Santorini with my fiance at the time, both of our families and with our close friends. We practically reserved the entire hotel! Everything about this hotel and location was just complete paradise and everything around us was surreal! The hospitality was impeccable, every moment I felt like they treated me as a princess. I looked forward to waking up each morning to the most amazing breakfast dishes and smoothies I have ever tasted before! The chef and staff are so gifted with their culinary creativity, I was just in awe! Not to mention the most beautiful views of the caldera! I highly recommend this to future brides, honeymooners, and anyone in love!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Such an amazing place to get away from it all. Beautiful simple rooms and quietly tasteful. Fabulous breakfasts on the terrace, served by charming staff. If you're wanting peace and quiet this is the hotel for you. Nothing too much trouble, everyone helpful and friendly. Got to get a room with a plunge pool ahhh! Great for honeymoon couples. A really beautiful place with amazing sunsets. Get it on your list!!!

This hotel is set in the cliffside, so there are lots of steps, not a problem if your fit and healthy

Room Tip: Get a room with a plunge pool. Ours was above the main hotel pool and there was only 3 rooms on our...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gigglesister
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I've stayed here for 3 days on Oct 2011. the reason I choose this hotel are: 1. Mykonos also has this hotel, combined booking can get discount and some benefits. 2. this hotel won the best hotel of Greece. on fact, Grace is certainly a great hotel.
the location is absolutely good, direct face the Aegean Sea and Caldera, everyday you can watch the breath taking sunset just on your private terrace. it's amazing.
My room is VIP Suite with plunge Pool, the room is so large, as well as baclony. the steamroom is big enough for 2 person using together, every day they will supply a natural bath sponge , and I love their bath products. I forgot name but I knew it's a greek traditional brand. the outdoor plunge is big, however, oct is cold to use.. a pity. free manta also prepared in room for us, it's quite useful in Oct. day for sun, night for wind.
Services are OK, maid is young lady works hard and happily, refused our tips. breakfast is so so, not plenty, and not any Asian style food, I almost feel sick for eating omelette 6 days...
what I strongly recommond about this hotel is restaurant, must try, I still remember one delicious tiger prawn dish, I tried twice. :) if have time, must try room service, dinner is better, then you will enjoy the dinner on the terrace while watching sunset.

Room Tip: suite! if you have budget.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fish_Ting
GraceSantoriniHotel, General Manager at Grace Santorini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Dear Fish Ting,

It is such a pleasure for us to read that your stay at Grace Santorini has created one of your best memories! The VIP Suite with plunge pool is indeed one of our finest, and I am glad to hear that you made the most out of your oversized room terrace and enjoyed the magnificent sunsets.
We always urge our guests to share with us any specific dietary requirements, even though we do pride ourselves on providing an authentic culinary experience, as each Grace hotel truly reflects its locality.
We hope to have the chance to welcome you again to Grace Santorini and this time do please let us know and we shall accommodate your every request.

Kind regards,
Joseph Gaoutsis

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Well what can we say - didn't think we could better our experience of last May but suffice to say we did. From the moment we arrived Joseph and Georgia with their sincere and warm welcome made us feel like we had returned "home". The meet and greet at the airport (cold flannel, cold water and fresh fruit) followed by the champagne on arrival at reception. These initial thoughts set the tone for your stay at the Grace - attention to detail is their forte and the special extra touches just demonstrate their wanting to make the holiday one for their guests to remember. Because of the size of the hotel (21 rooms) the tailoring of the service given throughout your stay is second to none - the staff are there to help, advise and recommend no matter what the request and nothing appears too much trouble.
Other reviews explain in detail the breakfasts (optional champagne, home made breads, jams etc. etc.), the night time turn down with evening treats, the exceptional food served in the restaurant with even special specific requests catered for by the chef - but the hotel and it's staff are also only too happy to recommend local tavernas and restaurants which are plentiful and close-by for your convenience.
Having explored the island a little more this time around we can certainly say that the Grace and Imerovigli is the place to stay on Santorini for a relaxing holiday and we were glad to get back to peace and tranquility.
We will return to the Grace - it's not a maybe just a when!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen M

Dear Stephen M,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It was a pleasure to look after you in our true Grace style, and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I have already shared your positive comments to our team and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Kind regards,
Joseph Gaoutsis

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Its with some reluctance that I write this review as i want to keep The Grace and its fantastic staff secret...or everyone will want to go!!!
A fantastic hotel, beautifully appointed with the friendliest and most attentive staff who did every thing to make our stay a truly memorable one. Add to that absolute tranquility, views and sunsets to die for and it is truly paradise found. Our only regret was that we were only there for five nights and that we had to come home.
One thing is for sure...we will be back. But in the meantime we have fond memories of new friends and a beautiful island to warm us during the dull British summer.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JaneandSian
Reviewed 11 June 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Grace Santorini for our honeymoon from 5/29-6/5 and absolutely LOVED it!! We are already talking about planning our next trip there! The location is perfect - it was just what we were looking for beautiful and peaceful. We loved the fact that there were more couples/honeymooners and less tourists around this area. We had contemplated about staying in Fira, but after visiting Fira were so glad we decided to stay in Imerovigli. Fira is so much fun with great shopping, restaurants and bars (only a 25 minute walk from the hotel), but is also very crowded with tourist and since we live in NYC, we were looking to avoid this. In regards to the hotel all I can say is PERFECTION!! If you are looking for top notch service, food, views and amenities, than look no further....the Grace has it all! The highlights for us at the Grace were as follows: the unbelievable and beautiful sunsets (that you will see right from your patio), the gorgeous and largest pool on all of Santorini, the 10 out of 10 amazing and delicious restaurant/bar at the hotel (we had lunch here 4 times and had dinner here 2 times), the unforgettable champagne breakfast (which is new everyday), the hard working and amazing staff at the restaurant/bar (I cried when we said good bye to them), the Bespoke by Grace (which lets you customize all of your pillows, scents , etc. in your room) and all of the little things the hotel does to make you feel like you are their one and only guest (snacks given at turn down service, champagne given at check in, special drinks and snacks that they give you when you are laying out by the infinity pool….I could go on and on). I would without a doubt recommend the Grace to stay at while in Santorini, especially if you are a looking to visit on your honeymoon!

Room Tip: Definitely spend the money for a plunge pool - we would watch our sunsets while sitting in ours!! W...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Court23c
Reviewed 10 June 2013

There are no words to describe the wonderful Grace Santorini experience! The location is superb and the best sunsets ever. Breakfast is different every day and the delicious surprise gets revealed the night before on turn down service which besides the regular turn down service you could receive in any hotel also surprises with a delish treat different every night. The staff needs all the congrats, they are polite, eager to please, educated and a step ahead in every need. I would need to write a book about our stay at Grace Santorini but my best recommendation would be : go ahead and try this wonderful resort which is pampering for the soul!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Crispy73
Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel
Chromata Hotel
San Antonio Suites
San Antonio Suites
#13 of 50 in Imerovigli
Andronis Luxury Suites

Been to Grace Santorini Hotel? Share your experiences!