The Grace Santorini was the last destination after traveling around Europe for 3 weeks and it was out of this world. The location is absolutely perfect, and I believe has the best view on the Island. The actual hotel is beautiful, the rooms are large, minimalistic architecture. The bathroom is nice, with a very large shower and our room had a plunge pool overlooking the Caldera.
We were very happy with the food, including the breakfasts. I have noticed people complain about the breakfasts which are served as courses which may not suit everyone. Something to note is that the Grace offer to cook you what ever you like. It is printed in black and white on their breakfast menu.
The service at the Grace is really what makes it a very special place. We were greeted by the Assistant Manager Georgia who could not do enough for us during our stay, really understanding what we liked, and helping us make plans. You can see that the staff here are trained well and really understand what 5 star customer service is.
I like to write objective reviews and the only thing I can mention that may be an issue for some people are the stairs. Santorini is build on the cliffs and most hotels here have stairs. I personally didn't find the stairs an issue at all, but rather my saviour to help me burn off the calories from all the wonderful food we were eating in Santorini. But if you had issues with stairs, or were very overweight and physically unfit, this stairs may be an issue. Having said this, there were many guests that were in their 50's - 60s who did not have any issues either.
This was my second Grace experience, having stayed at the Grace Mykonos last year. I am looking forward to my next Grace experience!
Thank you to Georgia and the team!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grace Santorini, of Grace Hotels Group, is an exclusive luxury boutique hotel in a spectacular location high on the Caldera. It has been designed to integrate perfectly with its unique environment and offers 180 degrees unobstructed views. From its setting on the exclusive Imerovigli hillside in northwest Santorini, guests can enjoy the famed Aegean sunsets over the Cyclades. This graceful property with its individually styled suites and bedrooms appeals to those seeking the ultimate romantic escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grace Santorini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Grace Imerovigli
- Hotel Santorini Grace
- Grace Santorini Hotel Imerovigli