This place was heaven on earth. Santorini itself is beautiful and provides the perfect amount of activity, not so much that you feel guilty for kicking back a bit. The service is what really sets this place aside (although the INCREDIBLE view and beautiful hotel help.) great staff on reception, nothing was too much trouble! Restaurant staff were also flawless, they really go the extra mile to make your day, though I won't give away the lovely little suprises and extras. Breakfast is outstanding to top it off. I can't really express how wonderful, it was. I highly recommend a Greek Garden cocktail from lovely Spyros too. I was almost in tears to say goodbye to some of the staff, and Georgia gave us a very welcome hug when we left. Exceptional! Perfection! We will be back!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grace Santorini, of Grace Hotels Group, is an exclusive luxury boutique hotel in a spectacular location high on the Caldera. It has been designed to integrate perfectly with its unique environment and offers 180 degrees unobstructed views. From its setting on the exclusive Imerovigli hillside in northwest Santorini, guests can enjoy the famed Aegean sunsets over the Cyclades. This graceful property with its individually styled suites and bedrooms appeals to those seeking the ultimate romantic escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Grace Santorini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Grace Imerovigli
- Hotel Santorini Grace
- Grace Santorini Hotel Imerovigli