Location: not in the middle of town but close enough to oia and thira.
Service: really good.
We came here for our honeymoon and had a fantastic time. The hotel is expensive though but from the research we did, so are all the other hotels in Santorini
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty six luxurious suites, harmonically crafted into the encompassing interior of the rock, merge into shapes following the earth's own command. Façades covered with red solidified lava and black volcanic stones, outdoor lounges full of comfort and uninterrupted views to the Caldera... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotel.de, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your San Antonio Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Santorini
- San Antonio Suites Santorini/Imerovigli