My fiancé and I stayed at this hotel last year and we still talking about it. Without question, one of the nicest hotels we've ever stayed in and views to die for.
We had booked a junior suite but were upgraded to the master suite which had a private terrace and jacuzzi. It honestly made our holiday.
The staff couldn't do enough for us and they even put out some tea lights on the night we had room service on our terrace.
The rooms were comfortable, we had a massive bed! but there was no shower.
Food was excellent, especially breakfast. We found the wine expensive at minimum £30 euros a bottle.
All in all an amazing experience and we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty six luxurious suites, harmonically crafted into the encompassing interior of the rock, merge into shapes following the earth's own command. Façades covered with red solidified lava and black volcanic stones, outdoor lounges full of comfort and uninterrupted views to the Caldera... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Antonio Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Santorini
- San Antonio Suites Santorini/Imerovigli