San Antonio Luxury Hotel
US$698
Gizis Exclusive(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$366
US$345
Pegasus Suites & Spa(Imerovigli)
US$574
US$560
  • Breakfast included
Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$584
US$495
White Santorini Suites & SPA(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$523
Travelocity
  • Pool
US$922
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmaster suiteinfinity poolbeautiful hotelour honeymoonpool staffbetween oia and firaamazing viewssenior suitesun loungersother hotelsblown awaybottle of wineprivate terracesea viewfree upgradeperfect serviceturn down service
Reviewed 27 August 2013

My fiancé and I stayed at this hotel last year and we still talking about it. Without question, one of the nicest hotels we've ever stayed in and views to die for.
We had booked a junior suite but were upgraded to the master suite which had a private terrace and jacuzzi. It honestly made our holiday.
The staff couldn't do enough for us and they even put out some tea lights on the night we had room service on our terrace.
The rooms were comfortable, we had a massive bed! but there was no shower.
Food was excellent, especially breakfast. We found the wine expensive at minimum £30 euros a bottle.
All in all an amazing experience and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Another successful return to one of my all time favorite hotels. I am a frequent traveler for work and pleasure. I am Greek American and have visited Santorini and many Greek islands annually. This was my 3rd stay at San Antonio and it feels like home. It takes my breath away. It's chic, boutique, quiet and stunning with views that will be imprinted in your mind and soul. A great benefit of this hotel is you are just outside the tourists of Fira, Oia, have far less steps and levels to climb.

The staff is one of the best I have ever experienced. Helpful, cheerful, accommodating, full of knowledge and ready to take charge if you like. Lovely Christa, the front office manager, Yannis the hotel manager oversee a small staff including Maria, Iliana who always great you with a smile. Frankly, they are one of the reasons I return to this property! Ask them to plan a program for you to Anemos on Perivolas Beach, catamaran trip, dinner at Amoudi or a tour of Ancient Thira, Acrotiri or a winery. They can also arrange car rentals at a much reduced price upon your arrival.

The hotel property is immaculate and looks like new with particular attention to details, furnishings and the best views. The builder owner's vision is spectacular. Be sure to light a candle daily in the little church off the lobby. Ask the staff to relay story of the church discovery. The location for me is easy as its a quick drive to Fira and located between Imerovigli and Oia. You may require a car, taxi or driver that can be arranged by front desk. There is parking onsite.

The restaurant is excellent with a continental menu and the best breakfast on Santorini that caters to all. Service with a warm greeting and smile and a friendly hello from the chef can be expected.

Amazing views, infinity pool is quiet, great for lounging with that killer view! All the rooms are lovely. I was thrilled when upgraded, due to a "little problem" guest that did not want to leave, ( can't blame them) to room 19 suite with a large private balcony and plunge jacuzzi. Fantastic!

I highly recommend a spa treatment with Sophia! Also try the foot soak with the healing fishes while in Oia.

The guests tend to be discerning couples from all over the globe, seeking quiet, pampering and relaxation. If you are traveling with kids in high season, who want to run around and splash in the pool, you may want to look elsewhere..perhaps to Mykonos!

Go and enjoy!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Upon arrival we were greeted by the manager (a very nice touch) and 'upgraded' to a suite with a private balcony and jacuzzi (though I could swear that was the room I had booked). The view from our terrace was breathtaking, and the privacy was great. Lovely and spacious room. My only 'complaint' would be that the bathroom did not have an enclosed shower, and there was not one outlet to plug in an electric razor or blow dryer. Breakfast in the restaurant was delicious, and the views from there were even more amazing. The hotel's location is a bit far from the towns, but that was by design and despite some delays in waiting for taxis, it was never a problem. A beautiful stay in a wonderful location.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2013

From the moment you enter the dramatic, tunnel-like lobby/reception area, to emerging at the end of the lobby to cinematic views of the Caldera and sea, the visual and sensory experience that this hotel provides is unsurpassed. The rooms are clean and spacious, the infinity pool is awe-inspiring, the service is impeccable and friendly, the restaurant is beautifully situated and the food (especially breakfast) and drinks are delicious. The views of the sea are panoramic and mesmerising.

The location, if you have a hire car, which I think is a must for exploring Santorini properly, is superb. The hotel is located equidistant between Oia and Fira, which are the two most beautiful and dynamic towns on the island.

We stayed five nights and could happily have stayed another week. We cannot commend the hotel enough. Paradise on Earth.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank George0813
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Just a few days ago accompanied by my husband and "Milou" my small Westie puppy entering the San Antonio hotel and while approaching the reception desk at the entrance and before we could even had a chance to speak to any of the staff members we suddenly saw a man dressed in staff uniform running at us furiously and Shouting : THE DOG OUT!!!! YOU CAN ENTER.
Me and my husband just stood there surprised as we had never witnessed such rude and aggressive behavior at any hotel we had ever been to in our lives.

I took Milou into my arms although she was on a leash and explained to this staff of our intentions but he was so focused on my puppy that he kept running at me forcing me to move back which of course we did do as the entire behavior of this man was very aggressive and rude.

I keep thinking of the entire experience detail to detail from the day it happened and I still cannot justify in any way the way we were treated and the way our puppy was treated.

If there is a policy against pets of all types at San Antonio upon our entry the most normal, kind and expected staff behavior would be for someone to kindly explain to us that there is a specific policy and in order for us to visit we must go by this policy and make temporary arrangements for our puppy.

The male staff member did not want to calm down so eventually we just left as the insulting situation had just gone too far.

For a hotel that prides its self for its service our experience in our review is a warning that staff at San Antonio is indeed very capable of rude, aggressive and insulting behavior and for no reason at all towards guests and pets.

All this could have been avoided if only we were kindly informed of any pet policy they applied.
I never got the name of this male staff member at the reception so I hope at least the management or the hotel owners are now aware of how their staff treats people and animals at their own will.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends