This hotel was a winner for us. Read other reviews that say avoid rooms in front of the pool, we loved our room looking straight across the infinity pool and then out across the caldera. Magnificent hotel in a beautiful location. Wish the pool had been heated, that would of made all the difference to us. With the amount of sunshine we had while there we feel sure solar panels could effectively warm it up for everyone's pleasure. That said would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone except someone with mobility problems. Santorini wouldn't be good for that anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty six luxurious suites, harmonically crafted into the encompassing interior of the rock, merge into shapes following the earth's own command. Façades covered with red solidified lava and black volcanic stones, outdoor lounges full of comfort and uninterrupted views to the Caldera... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, Prestigia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your San Antonio Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Santorini
- San Antonio Suites Santorini/Imerovigli