We arrived late May 2014 to what we felt would be one of our best hotels on our vacation. We were kindly awarded an upgrade to the honeymoon suite which was an amazing surprise considering we were not on a honeymoon. Booking through the hotel has it's benefits. From the moment we touched down in Santorini the hotel was A+ in service. The pick up at the airport was a nice van, the arrival at reception was so welcoming with the best lemonade ever as refreshments. The flowers throughout the lobby corridor made the senses simply pop with pleasure. Then we walked out and saw the view. OMG! The silence of the hotel felt like we were in a sound proof studio. The hospitality of everyone was above and beyond. We stayed here 3 nights and wished we didn't leave. Our next leg of the trip was a hangover crash after staying at the most perfect hotel ever. What an experience. Just do it, you deserve it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty six luxurious suites, harmonically crafted into the encompassing interior of the rock, merge into shapes following the earth's own command. Façades covered with red solidified lava and black volcanic stones, outdoor lounges full of comfort and uninterrupted views to the Caldera... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your San Antonio Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Santorini
- San Antonio Suites Santorini/Imerovigli