Very nice experience , it was more than expected , a lot of privacy very beautiful hotel and friendly stuff...the infinity pool was great the location is calm,good destination to relax and only 10 mins from the hotel to the town we also tried the spa and it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty six luxurious suites, harmonically crafted into the encompassing interior of the rock, merge into shapes following the earth's own command. Façades covered with red solidified lava and black volcanic stones, outdoor lounges full of comfort and uninterrupted views to the Caldera... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Antonio Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Santorini
- San Antonio Suites Santorini/Imerovigli