My wife and I recently spent 3 nights at San Antonio Suites on Santorini. Our only regret was that we should have stayed longer! Views are truly fantastic - we spent hours gazing across the caldera. Services and facilities are truly first class. The location is between Oia and Fira and both are accessible either by terrific walking tracks along the caldera or local bus. This hotel is amazingly good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty six luxurious suites, harmonically crafted into the encompassing interior of the rock, merge into shapes following the earth's own command. Façades covered with red solidified lava and black volcanic stones, outdoor lounges full of comfort and uninterrupted views to the Caldera... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your San Antonio Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Santorini
- San Antonio Suites Santorini/Imerovigli