We stayed four nights at San Antonio in June. We agreed that is was one of the best (the best?) places we have ever stayed at. OK, it is not cheap, but then again you get what you pay for. The location is perfect, as it is outside the crowded villages. The place is tranquile, stunningly beautiful with excellent service.
Upon entry 'through the mountain hallway', your breath is taken away (each time) by the beauty of the caldera. All rooms have a private terrace space and we happened to be so lucky to get an upgrade to the bridal suite. Rooms are decorated with attention to detail.
This is a place to enjoy peace and quiet! There were no children and even a little sign at the pool to please not jump in, but use the staircase. The whole atmosphere is quiet, enjoyable and absolutely romantic.
We agreed to put this place on our list of 'places to definately visit again'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty six luxurious suites, harmonically crafted into the encompassing interior of the rock, merge into shapes following the earth's own command. Façades covered with red solidified lava and black volcanic stones, outdoor lounges full of comfort and uninterrupted views to the Caldera... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Bookgreece.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your San Antonio Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Santorini
- San Antonio Suites Santorini/Imerovigli