This is 3 month new hotel and we did not expect much out of it, but we were in awe of the view, room, service and ambiance. It is located away from the crowd of the hotels , so get absolutely silence, in the night you could actually hear ship passing by and birds chirping. The food is amazing and breakfast spread is good. The service is of an 5 star hotel. The best part was outdoor jacuzzi with a view from cliff. I would say this hotel a real hidden gem.
Only part which was not good was , we could not see sunset from hotel. But the hotel staff said that from September onwards one could see it from hotel, since the globe position changes. For sunset there are sea cruise and Oia to go to. But nevertheless the stay was out of this world. We would definately take this hotel next time if we go to Santorini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty six luxurious suites, harmonically crafted into the encompassing interior of the rock, merge into shapes following the earth's own command. Façades covered with red solidified lava and black volcanic stones, outdoor lounges full of comfort and uninterrupted views to the Caldera... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your San Antonio Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Santorini
- San Antonio Suites Santorini/Imerovigli