this is a lovely hotel. The staff are really friendly and had great personalities. Location is good however it is a 12 EURO cab ride to Oia, main town, and they should mention this or provide some sort of shuttle bus. Also ensure they haven't planned a wedding in the main area of the hotel while you are there. our room had views onto the pool, when we arrived they left a letter saying a wedding would take place and finish at 12 midnight. It continued until 2.30 and felt like i was in a horrible greek nightclub. They shouldn't hold events in such public areas. Most people there are couples wanting a relaxing holiday - if we want bad music and all the noise we'd stay in Ibiza - think about this. Otherwise it is a lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty six luxurious suites, harmonically crafted into the encompassing interior of the rock, merge into shapes following the earth's own command. Façades covered with red solidified lava and black volcanic stones, outdoor lounges full of comfort and uninterrupted views to the Caldera... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your San Antonio Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Santorini
- San Antonio Luxury Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli