I stayed there with my wife and we had an amazing time.
The Hotel is beautiful, and brand new (we were told it was built one year ago), the location because outside of the two closest town and secluded. The view is breathtaking (all the pictures you see are correct) and the rooms are simply outstanding. The restaurant and its food is delightful and refined.
The staff is helpful, friendly and discreet, yet very efficient. there is no question, why someone would pay the price of this small luxury hotel. Everything and everyone is paying attention to guests satisfaction, and it was much appreciated.
We will come back for sure.
A & S. from France.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty six luxurious suites, harmonically crafted into the encompassing interior of the rock, merge into shapes following the earth's own command. Façades covered with red solidified lava and black volcanic stones, outdoor lounges full of comfort and uninterrupted views to the Caldera... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, Prestigia, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your San Antonio Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Santorini
- San Antonio Suites Santorini/Imerovigli