If you're considering visiting Santorini and you want a quiet, classy time the San Antonio Suites is certainly worth considering. This was our second visit to Santorini, we went 3 years ago for our 10th wedding anniversary. This trip was also special as it was to celebrate my wife's 50th birthday. So we spent a little more than we normally would. The hotel has quite a high tariff but you get what you pay. Beautiful top of the line accommodation with exceptional views of the Caldera, excellent service and friendly staff.
Tranquil, relaxing, I had to drink coffee to prevent myself falling into a coma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty six luxurious suites, harmonically crafted into the encompassing interior of the rock, merge into shapes following the earth's own command. Façades covered with red solidified lava and black volcanic stones, outdoor lounges full of comfort and uninterrupted views to the Caldera... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your San Antonio Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Santorini
- San Antonio Suites Santorini/Imerovigli