We stayed here for two nights during our honeymoon at Santorini. Very expensive hotel but incredible room with a jaquzzi overlooking the entire island. Incredible beds and tasty decore and furnishing. Personalized breakfast served at our balcony at the time of our choosing. Great selection, fresh orange juice and champagne is standard. Not a bad way to start the day :)
Tiny pool just to cool of, six or eight sunbeds. The restaurant has only two tables, so be sure to book adwance or you can eat on your own balcony and watch the sun go into the sea. Very romantic :) The service was no less than perfection. As far as location goes theres much to see because of the insane views around the hotel but aside from that theres was little or nothing to do within walking distance. Was great for a two night stay but much more and we would start to get bored.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Above Blue Suites represents a new concept of sanctuary where ten suites perched in the highest point of the stiff cliffs, facing the endless blue of the Aegean Sea, combine harmonically the unique architecture of the famous Santorinian caves, with the sophisticated luxury and the particular decoration, offering generously a truly romantic atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Above Blue Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Above Blue Hotel Imerovigli
- Above Blue Suites Santorini/Imerovigli