We chose Aenaon based on previous reviews and it's top rating not only in Santorini but the Greek islands as a whole.
It has the most outstanding views over the bay and it's location makes it good for the pretty town of Oia.
What makes a place that bit more special? There are plenty of properties on Santorini with views, good location etc.... The answer here is the the owners.
Never have we met such a genuine proprietors(Alexandra and George), they run this place with an energy and passion and real smiles.
I arranged to renew our wedding vows here as a surprise for my wife, no photographer, so without a second thought Alexandra and George drove 15 k to take the photos for us, and joined us in the ceremony arranged via Poema weddings ( also brilliant couple run this see other review)
Staff here including Dennis are also superb and discreet, the place is well run.
I would recommend villa Elidami, top view and private.
Yes, highly recommended,it's the only place for us on this beautiful island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aenaon villas is situated right on the edge of the world-famous caldera, and it is open to all four points of the horizon, from east to west. The housing complex, consisting of 7 luxurious villas, is a truly idyllic retreat. Private verandas provide access to the infinity pool, which is built on the caldera’s edge and its surrounding area offers an unobstructed view of the Aegean Sea, the caldera, the volcano and the unique sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aenaon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aenaon Villas Hotel Imerovigli
- Aenaon Villas Santorini/Imerovigli