Aenaon Villas are jaw dropping. The location is probably the best on the whole island. The views are amazing but what makes the whole experience so memorable are the staff. With every twist and turn they are there in the background discreetly tending to your every need. Previous reviewers have talked of Dennis but he is first class. Alexandra and George have created the most wonderful oasis and should be so proud. It is a small boutique bed and breakfast with five star service and I could not fault it. The villas are all different in design and layout with private tranquil areas to relax outside and the whole place is spotlessly clean. It is the little touches which make all the difference like the flowers scattered around the rooms, fresh fruits bought to you at the poolside and fluffy towels laid out on the sun beds. Breakfast served overlooking the caldera after a great nights sleep in crispy white bed linen - what more do you need! If you are in Santorini it is the only place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aenaon villas is situated right on the edge of the world-famous caldera, and it is open to all four points of the horizon, from east to west. The housing complex, consisting of 7 luxurious villas, is a truly idyllic retreat. Private verandas provide access to the infinity pool, which is built on the caldera’s edge and its surrounding area offers an unobstructed view of the Aegean Sea, the caldera, the volcano and the unique sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aenaon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aenaon Villas Hotel Imerovigli
- Aenaon Villas Santorini/Imerovigli