It was our honeymoon of course:) We stayed 6 nights in Santorini and wanted to travel around the island, so we stayed 2 nights in Kamari, 1 in Oia and kept 3 for the last at Aenaon.
This is the most beautiful place that we had ever stayed (not just Santorini). Everything perfect, everything that you can imagine: people, view, room, bed, breakfast, pool, atmosphere - it is just everything you can dream of!
I am very very picky with the hotels, I just would like to really enjoy the experience! I first saw some pictures on my friend's friend's who stayed here and the first minute I saw the picture - I wanted to go here....I caught my eyes right away! Like a love with the first sight for this place! So, I put it on the top of my list for the honeymoon:)
Then, I still spend hours of readings reviews about the island and about the hotels and still felt that that would be the best place and it was the best place!
Alexandra and George (owners) are always there and so so so nice to everyone. They have build and created the fairy tale and share that with other. You do not actually feel yourself in a hotel; you will like in guest house.
When we got in, they welcomed us, our room was not ready because we arrived too early, we were offered water, fruits and some extremely tasty ice coffee (the best ice coffee I tasted) and we spend a few hours in the gorgeous pool area.
Then we got in our room Kallisti and it was better then I imagined. Everything is perfect white! The sofa was so comfortable, we could not choose where better to snuggle:) Bed was extremely comfy, we slept like babies!
Upon arrival, there was a gift - Santorini white wine. Every day there were some complimentary fruits and water.
The view is breathtaking and it is so so unforgettable when you can swim in the evening and enjoy all that view.....
Breakfast is another piece of art, you get to choose what you would like to eat for the breakfast the next day and in the morning you can choose to eat by your villas or at the pool area (with the view) and server brings you fresh orange juice, delicious omelet, sandwich...mmm....It is so incredible to keep those memories..
There is also a WiFi (great one).
The only thing that you are a little in the middle of nowhere....So, if you would like to go to Oia, or beach you will take a bus that is passing through the place; there is no really close stores, if you need anything, just buy it beforehand. And there is only one Greek restaurant a few minutes from the hotel, however, we went there 3 times and tried all different food and it was great! So, you can also say that it is an advantage to be in the middle of everything... ...you can relax...and enjoy the peacefulness.
It is really magnificent place with very unique atmosphere and extremely friendly hosts who truly glad to see you and you feel like an old friend:)
Alexandra and George, THANK YOU SO MUCH for those unforgettable memories that you created by sharing your place with us.
Do not think, just go there...and I am sure that everyone will enjoy it.
I hope that someday we will be back there!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aenaon villas is situated right on the edge of the world-famous caldera, and it is open to all four points of the horizon, from east to west. The housing complex, consisting of 7 luxurious villas, is a truly idyllic retreat. Private verandas provide access to the infinity pool, which is built on the caldera’s edge and its surrounding area offers an unobstructed view of the Aegean Sea, the caldera, the volcano and the unique sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aenaon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aenaon Villas Hotel Imerovigli
- Aenaon Villas Santorini/Imerovigli