I stayed in Aenaon Villas with a group of friends in August. From the minute we arrived George and Alexandra seemed delighted to have us. Having been used to travel in Asia and the attentive and discreet level of service there I was a little prepared to be disappointed with a Santorini offering. Not a bit of it. The staff were always close to hand and charming even when we were indecisive with instructions. We really felt they went the extra mile to provide us with the best that Santorini could offer from honey sampling to pistachio buying. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aenaon villas is situated right on the edge of the world-famous caldera, and it is open to all four points of the horizon, from east to west. The housing complex, consisting of 7 luxurious villas, is a truly idyllic retreat. Private verandas provide access to the infinity pool, which is built on the caldera’s edge and its surrounding area offers an unobstructed view of the Aegean Sea, the caldera, the volcano and the unique sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aenaon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aenaon Villas Hotel Imerovigli
- Aenaon Villas Santorini/Imerovigli