After spending several weeks looking through ALL the hotels in Santorini, we found Aenaon Villas and booked "Villa Zaneti" immediately. Every picture online looks amazing but cannot do justice to the indescrible beauty of the property and breathtaking views.
After almost an entire of travel and exhaustion, we were welcomed by George and Alexandra, the owners of the hotel. They greeted us as if we were family, making sure that all of our immediate needs were met with water and fresh fruit. George gave us a personal tour of the property and finally to our villa, a pristine, gorgeous suite with quaint kitchen, large sitting area with fireplace, and patio.
We can honestly say that our stay at Aenaon Villas was one of, if not the best, hotel experiences of our lives. Cheers to Denis, who took superior care of us with the utmost politeness, sincerity, and friendliness by the pool, during breakfast, and throughout the day. We were extremely impressed by his service, when he offered complimentary food and beverages by the pool throughout the day.
As first-time travelers to Santorini, George and Alexandra made it their personal duty to ensure that our stay at Aenaon, and time in Santorini, was as perfect as possible. Between reserving amazing table-seating at short notice in Oia, arranging taxi and transportation services, and spending time talking to us about the island and their property, they succeeded in giving us an experience of a lifetime. Alexandra even made sure to have an early breakfast prepared that we could take with us on our very early departure.
Thank you to George, Alexandra, Denis, and the rest of your team. Aenaon Villas is a truly spectacular property with the service to match!
Michael & Abigail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aenaon villas is situated right on the edge of the world-famous caldera, and it is open to all four points of the horizon, from east to west. The housing complex, consisting of 7 luxurious villas, is a truly idyllic retreat. Private verandas provide access to the infinity pool, which is built on the caldera’s edge and its surrounding area offers an unobstructed view of the Aegean Sea, the caldera, the volcano and the unique sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aenaon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aenaon Villas Hotel Imerovigli
- Aenaon Villas Santorini/Imerovigli