“Absolute Perfect Experience”
Review of Aenaon Villas

Aenaon Villas
Ranked #2 of 51 Hotels in Imerovigli
Reviewed 24 September 2013

After spending several weeks looking through ALL the hotels in Santorini, we found Aenaon Villas and booked "Villa Zaneti" immediately. Every picture online looks amazing but cannot do justice to the indescrible beauty of the property and breathtaking views.

After almost an entire of travel and exhaustion, we were welcomed by George and Alexandra, the owners of the hotel. They greeted us as if we were family, making sure that all of our immediate needs were met with water and fresh fruit. George gave us a personal tour of the property and finally to our villa, a pristine, gorgeous suite with quaint kitchen, large sitting area with fireplace, and patio.

We can honestly say that our stay at Aenaon Villas was one of, if not the best, hotel experiences of our lives. Cheers to Denis, who took superior care of us with the utmost politeness, sincerity, and friendliness by the pool, during breakfast, and throughout the day. We were extremely impressed by his service, when he offered complimentary food and beverages by the pool throughout the day.

As first-time travelers to Santorini, George and Alexandra made it their personal duty to ensure that our stay at Aenaon, and time in Santorini, was as perfect as possible. Between reserving amazing table-seating at short notice in Oia, arranging taxi and transportation services, and spending time talking to us about the island and their property, they succeeded in giving us an experience of a lifetime. Alexandra even made sure to have an early breakfast prepared that we could take with us on our very early departure.

Thank you to George, Alexandra, Denis, and the rest of your team. Aenaon Villas is a truly spectacular property with the service to match!

Michael & Abigail

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 September 2013

After three summers visiting Santorini, this definitely was the best one, mainly thanks to the experience we had at the Aenaon villas. My boyfriend and I stayed at the Anezina Villa for three nights and we were overwhelmed by the dual view of the Caldera and the endless sea. The minimalistic approach of the design that captures at the same time the genius loci of this island, that we love so much and we keep visiting again and again, created the optimum scenery for us to relax, enjoy our privacy and come to peace of mind.

The exclusive breakfast prepared by the staff with fresh, high quality, local products, the mornings by the infinity pool, the amazing view of the sun diving into the sea and our conversations with Giorgos, Alexandra and their two daughters bonded us with this place that we will visit back as soon as possible.

The hospitality of the family owning the place outweighs anything that we have experienced or offered ourselves to others.These people gained our best impressions with their intact professionalism and their sincere, discrete and non pretentious attitude towards guests.
They also recommended us some high quality restaurants and wine tasting tours that transcended our expectations.

Alexandra and Giorgos thank you once again for your unforgettable hospitality at this heavenly place.
We will definitely come back next summer ; )
Xenia and Vasilis

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2013

My girlfriend and I spent 2 weeks in various different locations in the Greek islands. Aenaon Villas was our last stay in Santorini where we just wanted to relax for the end of our holiday.
This worked out perfectly as Aenaon was by far the best place we stayed at during our holiday.
To describe Aenaon in a few words, I would have to say breathtaking views, an amazing infinity pool and a perfect quality of service.
Our only regret is that we didn't stay longer. We will come back!
A big thank you to the owners Alexandra and George as well as Dennis who offered us an unforgettable experience for the end of our holiday.
Rebecca and Ben

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Some places are best kept a secret but on the other hand it is a pleasure to be able to review such an incredible haven.
Here is the most serene surroundings with views which are exactly as per the photo's (if not better). We love minimalism and these villas have been designed with beautiful white calm and stylish decor.
This is the most relaxing place I have ever visited. The service from Alexandra, George, Denis and the girls is amazing without intruding in any way.
We can't wait to be able to return.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2013

“Beauty is unbearable, drives us to despair, offering us for a minute the glimpse of an eternity that we should like to stretch out over the whole of time”.

Albert Camus has described in a few words the essence of our honeymoon in Aenaon Villas; now that we have left this blessed piece of earth behind, it feels indeed like a glimpse of eternity which we will reminisce about and crave as long as we live. Enduring servants of this thrilling experience have been the owners (George and Alexandra; discreet, deeply polite and instinctively friendly persons) as well as their exceptional right-hand assistants. We will hopefully meet them again and this time our destination will not be called Santorini anymore, but solely Aenaon Villas.

Kostas-Katerina

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Aenaon villas must lead a new hotel category, by the name "finding a home away from home" and this is a suggestion to tripadvisor.
There are no enough words to describe the beauty of the property and the landscape, but I will try it later. First of all I wanna mention that the highlight of Aenaon villas are the wonderful owners, Alexandra and George. They were just fantastic, making me feel like to be in my own bedroom not just home and supporting me to experience the most fantastic weekend of my life. Helpfull advices, perfect service, the best behavior in the world, politeness and perfect professionalism, draw the portrait of the Aenaon super owners. I feel that I left behind two very good friends. Not forget to mention the wornderful staff, the most polite and gentle people I've ever met in a hotel (and I travel a lot)!
The privacy that I experienced, is an other point to underline. I enjoyed the amazing pool and the breathtaking caldera view, in a totaly peacfull and calmfull atmosphere.
Now for the villas !!! What can I say for the beauty of this property!!! A white architectural rhapsody, in a perfect complex with the unique black Santorinian stone, located at the most beautiful part of the island. The villa interior was a really decorative masterpiece, as everything was in a perfect harmony with the top modern facilities and the traditional - minimal element.
Everything I ate and drunk was of top quality and served in the most luxurious and elegant way.
Aenaon villas is a life destination and for sure an experience of a lifetime.
Be there and enjoy the most beautiful island of the world by sharing the warmest atmosphere of this unique hotel.
I will surely come back and back and back cause I really find my own piece of paradise, on the word's prettiest piece of earth !!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank perry0
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This hotel is owned by the most beautiful family you will ever meet which I'm guessing is mentioned in all the other reviews. I think most of the people are reviewing the beautiful Alexandra and George instead of reviewing the hotel so I will do a little bit of both. So about Alexandra and George I will only say that I have never felt so at home far away from home like I did staying at their beautiful resort. Now for the villas and service, most polite staff and service with the best food and the villas are just unbelievably good. The view from the infinity pool is magical and the rooms are clean and beautifully decorated, The interiors are great and very relaxing. Do not let this experience slip away from your hands by not staying there.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank SamiraAH
Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel
Artemis Villas
Alta Mare by Andronis
Santorini Princess
Santorini Princess
#7 of 51 in Imerovigli

Been to Aenaon Villas? Share your experiences!